The retail industry has experienced unprecedented change and persevered through incredible pressures since the COVID-19 pandemic swept the globe in early 2020. Retailers and others involved in the retail industry will gather Jan. 16 to 18 in New York City for the National Retail Federation’s 2022 Big Show — built around the theme of accelerating to meet the needs of customers and communities during this challenging time.
The ShipEngine team will attend this year’s Big Show. Find us during the Expo at Booth No. 108, where you can chat with our ecommerce experts about your business and pick up some free ShipEngine swag.
In addition to the Expo and networking opportunities throughout the event, attendees can also attend education sessions featuring executives from some of the world’s leading retailers. Speakers include:
- John Furner (President and CEO at Walmart U.S.)
- Carla Harris (Vice Chairman and Managing Director at Morgan Stanley)
- Marvin Ellison (Chairman and CEO at Lowe’s Companies Inc.)
- Vivek Sankaran (CEO at Albertsons Companies Inc.)
- Pete Nordstrom (President and Chief Brand Officer at Nordstrom Inc.)
- Mindy Grossman (President and CEO at WW International Inc.)
- Patrice Louvet (President and CEO at Ralph Lauren Corporation)
- Corie Barry (CEO at Best Buy Inc.)
- Marc H. Morial (President and CEO at National Urban League)
- Steven Williams (CEO at PepsiCo Foods North America)
- Karen Etzkorn (Chief Information Officer at Qurate Retail Group)
- Arvind Krishna (Chairman and CEO at IBM)
To help ensure the health and safety of all who attend NRF 2022, the ShipEngine team will closely follow all of the guidelines created by event organizers.
Connect With ShipEngine at NRF 2022
Interested in connecting with us in New York City? Our team members would welcome the chance to visit with you about your business and its ecommerce needs. Contact us to schedule time to talk, or you can always swing by Booth No. 108 to meet with us during the Expo.