ShipEngine is proud to serve as the fulfillment track sponsor for Ecom World 2021, taking place online June 28–29. Ecom World is a virtual event where brands from around the world come together for insights and lessons on ecommerce best practices and growth strategies.
ShipEngine General Manager Jim Gagliardi will give a fulfillment-focused presentation alongside presentations from other industry leaders, including:
- Gary Vaynerchuk (CEO, VaynerMedia)
- Christine Chang (Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Glow Recipe)
- Harley Finkelstein (President, Shopify)
- Kyle Ranally (Vertical Insights Marketing Strategist, Facebook)
- Benny Joseph (Chief Technology Officer, Allbirds)
- Ezra Firestone (CEO, Zipify Apps and BOOM! by Cindy Joseph and Founder, Smart Marketer)
- Carolina Arguelles Navas (Global Product Marketing Manager & Augmented Reality, Snap Inc)
- Mike Wystrach (CEO & Founder, Freshly)
- Tanya Malan (Director of User Experience and E-commerce, Bonobos)
- TJ Stein (Sr Director & Member Services, Italic)
- Plus others
Jim’s presentation is titled How to Turbocharge Your Shipping & Accelerate Ecom Growth. It will address key fulfillment-related issues like:
- Consumer expectations in a post-COVID world.
- Shipping as a differentiator for your business.
- The importance of fulfillment tech stacks.
The two days of Ecom World will include more than 10 talk tracks for 15,000-plus attendees from around the globe. Interested in meeting Jim and ShipEngine at Ecom World? Get your tickets now.
If you’re interested in learning more about ShipEngine APIs and how to solve shipping for your ecommerce business, get in touch with us.