ShipEngine API currently supports shipping from the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
NOTE Support for shipping from New Zealand, Mexico, France, and Germany is now available for beta access. Contact ShipEngine support for more information.
When you sign up for a ShipEngine account, you will select the country from which you will be shipping from the dropdown list.
The country you select when you create your account is very important. Please take note of the following implications for your selected country.
- Any address used as a ship from or return to address must reside in the selected country.
- You will only be able to connect carriers that provide service in the selected country.
- You will be able to ship to any country supported by your carrier.
- To ship from different countries, create a separate ShipEngine API account for each country you wish to ship from.
- The account country does not impact the credit card you may use to sign up. Your credit card billing address can be in a different country.
- The ShipEngine API sandbox environment is only available for US-based accounts.