FedEx Carrier Guide
FedEx is a multinational courier service that offers domestic and international shipping solutions. FedEx offers a wide range of services and package delivery solutions as well as discount programs for eligible shippers.
ShipEngine has partnered up with FedEx to offer our users exclusive negotiated rates.
Partner Exclusive Rates
- Up to 29% off select FedEx Express® services
- Up to 20% off select FedEx Ground® and FedEx Home Delivery® services
- Up to 20% off select FedEx Office® Services
For more information on the FedEx negotiated rates program, please stop by our partner page here
This guide provides an overview of shipping services that FedEx offers and the service codes that you will use to create FedEx shipments.
Whether you need to create a new FedEx account or are ready to connect an existing one to ShipEngine, the setup guides below can help you get started
FedEx Service Levels
|Service||Transit Time||Combined Length and Girth (L+2W+2H)||Max Weight||Service Codes|
|FedEx Ground||1-5 days (May vary depending on location)||165” (419cm)||150 lbs.||"fedex_ground"|
|FedEx Home Delivery||1-5 Business Days||165” (419cm)||70 lbs.||"fedex_home_delivery"|
|FedEx Express Saver||3 Business Days||165” (419cm)||150 lbs.||"fedex_express_saver"|
|FedEx 2Day||2 Business Days||165” (419cm)||150 lbs.||"fedex_2day"|
|FedEx 2Day AM||2 Business Days (before noon)||165” (419cm)||150 lbs.||"fedex_2day_am"|
|FedEx Standard Overnight||1 Business Day||165” (419cm)||165” (419cm)||150 lbs.|
|FedEx Priority Overnight||1 Business Day (2 Business Days when shipping to HI & AK)||165” (419cm)||150 lbs.||"fedex_priority_overnight"|
|FedEx First Overnight||1 Business Day (AM Delivery)||165” (419cm)||150 lbs.||"fedex_first_overnight"|
|FedEx International Ground||Delivery times can vary depending on location||165” (419cm)||150 lbs.||"fedex_ground_international"|
|FedEx International Economy||Delivery times can vary depending on location||165” (419cm)||150 lbs.||"fedex_international_economy"|
|FedEx International Priority||1-3 Business Days||165” (419cm)||150 lbs.||"fedex_international_priority"|
|FedEx International First||1-3 Business Days||165” (419cm)||150 lbs.||"fedex_international_first"|
Access Setup Guide
- From your ShipEngine dashboard, click Carrier Management and then select Fedex from the All Carriers list
- Click I Accept in the setup modal to agree to FedEx account terms and continue the setup
- From this window, copy the discount passcode and Click the link “here” to register for the negotiated rates program
- Once redirected to the FedEx partner page, Paste the passcode in the discount qualification data field and click Apply now
- If you want to create a new FedEx account, click the link “Sign Up Now” under New fedex.com Users or If you have an existing FedEx account that you would like to use with the negotiated rates program, sign in to your account under “Registered fedex.com Users”
- Now we are ready to navigate back to your ShipEngine dashboard to finish setting up. If you created a new FedEx account, grab the account information from the registration confirmation page that looks like the screenshot below. If you are using an existing account, you can find your account info under your fedex.com profile
Now you are ready to create shipments using FedEx at special ShipEngine rates!